At Bright Kids we are proud of our Ofsted results; we were officially Outstanding at our Studley Infants setting in 2010 and have achieved GOOD in all our other Ofsted Inspections as at July 2014. You can access the inspection reports by clicking on the relevant link below.
- Studley Nursery, Warwickshire GOOD (July 2014)
- Studley Infants After School, Warwickshire OUTSTANDING (February 2010)
- Crabbs Cross Nursery, Redditch, Worcestershire GOOD (April 2014)
- Northfield Nursery, Birmingham GOOD (May 2013)
- Wigwam Out of School, based at Wychall Primary School, Children’s & Family Centre Northfield, Birmingham OUTSTANDING (January 2015)
- Matchborough Out of School had a pleasing first inspection in September 2014
We believe our success is down to the unique facilities, flexible service and most importantly our dedicated staff teams, whose skills and experience ensure we offer the highest level of care.
As part of our on-going commitment to outstanding childcare we ensure that all our staff have in-depth knowledge and understanding gained through continuing professional development and higher-level qualification training. We know that this focus on training and development has had a positive impact of the quality of childcare we provide and our Ofsted reports.
As Early Years specialists we have tailored our services within the 4 broad age categories: Babies, Toddlers, Pre-School and Out of School. We plan an individualised programme of activities for your child in order to promote learning in a fun, interesting and motivating way and are guided by the Early Years Foundation Stage of the National Curriculum which is regulated by Ofsted.